We are currently looking to hire an an additional professional to serve clients seeking the evidenced-based dyslexia therapy in which we specialize.
This position will provide academic therapy, dyslexia screenings, and consultations. We are looking for candidates with the following skills sets:
- Passionate about helping children/adolescents/adults who struggle with dyslexia.
- Ability to act independently and professionally when engaging with clients, families, other service providers, and schools
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Maintain high quality documentation for all sessions and contacts
- Initiate and engage in regular marketing meetings with collateral contacts, outside agencies, school systems, and/or outside providers
Ideal candidates are either certified or meet the qualifications to be certified by the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) as either a Dyslexia Practitioner or Dyslexia Specialist. The candidate must have a background in education, Speech and Language, OT, School Psychology, or other related field. OG/Structured Literacy Training and certification in an IDA approved training program is required. Full administrative support is provided including scheduling, payment collection, all materials, marketing, referral stream, and professional consultation and collaboration with the Breakwater team. Individuals can set their own schedule on a part-time or full-time basis. If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Compensation is commission-based. No health benefits, but retirement benefits are offered to qualified employees.