We are looking for an additional Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team to provide:
• Preschool Speech/Language screening and evaluation for Articulation and Receptive/Expressive Language Disorders
• Speech/Language evaluation for Articulation, Receptive/Expressive, and Voice Disorders
• Speech/Language evaluation for Autism Spectrum Disorder (as part of a multidisciplinary team)
• Evaluation for pragmatic language and social skills
• Speech/Language Therapy for various speech/language disorders
• Therapy for language-based learning disabilities (Dyslexia) – if candidate is trained in Orton-Gillingham methodology
Training and significant experience in diagnosis and treatment (pragmatic language/social skills therapy) of Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.
Training and experience in language-based learning disabilities (dyslexia) and Orton-Gillingham/Structured Literacy reading methodology is a plus.
Compensation is commission-based
Part-time – Flexible hours
No health benefits
Retirement benefits available to qualified employees
3 years minimum required experience in Speech/Language evaluation and therapy
Must possess SC licensure and certification
If interested, please send cover letter with resume to email@example.com